Saturday, September 26, 2009

Plow United- Discography



I was going to just post "Narcolepsy", but all 3 albums are only 69 MB, so I said to myself, "Self, why not post them all?". Not really a discography either, just the 3 LPs. What you have here is 3 albums by a band who played melodic hardcore pop punk (if that makes any sense from bumfuck Pennsylvania which none of you will download because it's not atmospheric sludge. I'll say this; I fucking hate pop punk. So when I post a record that I describe as such, you best believe it tears the genre a new asshole. People bitch at me that I haven't posted anything in a while; I don't get why they care. Well, I took the bus home tonight, drunk and alone, and this band (specifically the "Narcolepsy" LP) made it pretty OK. I had to walk the last half mile; I listed to "Anywhere But Here" literally 9 times in a row, and it made sense. Fit my mood perfectly. And that's why, while I sometimes cannot stand pop punk as a genre, sometimes it makes sense and it's hard not to love.

Download

edit- Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I shouldn't post at 4am when I come home drunk.

No comments: